Serves 4 – Preparation time 10 minutes – Cooking time 25 minutes – Easy
- 240g of macaroni
- 200g of grated gruyere cheese
- 400g of sheep’s milk fromage frais
- Salt and pepper
- 30g of butter
- 50g of breadcrumbs
- Butter a dish, add breadcrumbs. This trick prevents the gratin from sticking to the dish.
- For the sauce, heat the sheep’s milk fromage frais and the grated gruyerer cheese in a pan util the cheese has melted. Season to taste.
- Cook the pasta in boiling and salted water for 8 minutes, then drain. Mix with the sauce.
- Pour into the dish. Bake in oven for 15 minutes at 180°C. Put the oven on grill moe and cook until nicely coloured.