Serves 4 – Preparation time 10 minutes – Cooking time 11 minutes – Easy
- 200g of fresh sheep’s milk cheese
- 2 yellow carrots
- 2 courgettes
- Some lamb’s lettuce leaves
- 1 small shallot
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- 1 orange carrot
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of timut pepper (optional)
- 20ml of orange juice
- 10ml olive oil
- Wash the vegetables.
- Peel the carrots. Cut vegetables noodles with a peeler.
- Cook in boiling and salted water for 1 minute.
- Dive them in cold water.
- Season the noodles with salt, pepper and olive oil. Alternate slices of vegetables, add the fresh sheep’s milk cheese, roll and protect with plastic film. Repeat as many times as necessary.
- Put to one side in the fridge.
- For the coulis: wash and peel the carrot. Cut into pieces then cook in boiling and salted water for 10 minutes.
- Drain, add the orange juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Mix until obtaining a coulis.
- In the plate: arrange the cannelloni and add the carrot coulis. Incorporate the lamb’s lettuce leaves and the slices shallot.