For 6 people – Preparation time 15 minutes – Baking time 30 minutes – Easy
- 200 g Bergerie fresh goats’ milk cheese
- 2 zucchinis
- 4 eggs
- Preheat the oven at 180°C/350°F (thermostat 6)
- Wash the zucchinis and cut them in slices. Dip them in a big boiling salted water pan for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, whip the eggs with the Bergerie fresh goats’ milk cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper and add the zucchinis.
- Pour the mixture into moulds
- Bake for 30 minutes and check the cooking with a knife.