For 4 people – 10 to 15 minutes – Easy
- 350 g of cooked beetroot (roasted or classic cooking)
- 150 to 200 g of Bergerie sheep’s milk fromage frais
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Cut the beetroots into large pieces, careful to keep the juice.
- Blend the beetroots as finely as possible so that your beetroot dip is pleasant to the taste!
- Add the Bergerie sheep’s milk fromage frais, olive oil and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Peel the garlic and crush it with a garlic press. Otherwise, chop the garlic as finely as possible.
- Add it to the beetroot dip. Finish by adding salt and pepper.
- Keep it refrigerated for 1 hour before serving, to allow the flavours to develop!