For 4 people – Preparation time 15 minutes – Easy
- 150 g smoked salmon
- 100 g of fresh sheep’s milk cheese
- A few slices of onion
- A few leaves of arugula
For the waffle
- 125g wheat flour
- 2 g of salt
- 5 g baking powder
- 1 egg
- 65 g of butter
- 100 g of natural sheep’s milk yoghurt
- Whisk together the butter and egg.
- Blend the flour, salt and baking powder.
- Gently add to the first mixture.
- Stir in the yoghurt until you obtain a smooth paste.
- Let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Cook in a waffle iron until nicely coloured (about 2 minutes).
- Put the fresh sheep’s milk cheese, rocket, smoked salmon and onion rings on a waffle. Serve with a green salad.