For 4 people – Preparation time 30 minutes – Cooking time 40 minutes – Easy
Ingredients for the shortcrust pastry
- 200 g of flour
- 100 g of butter
- 75 ml of water
Ingredients for the cream
- 2 natural sheep’s milk yoghurts
- 150 g of fluid sheep’s cream
- 3 eggs
- Salt, pepper, nutmeg to taste
- 100 g of dried tomatoes
- 200 g of artichoke hearts (canned)
- ¼ bunch of parsley
Preparation of the shortcrust pastry
- Add the soft butter to the flour and knead with your fingertips for 3 minutes
- Give the mixture a sand-like texture by rubbing it between your hands.
- Stir in the water and form the dough in a ball.
- Let the dough rest for two hours. Line 1 pie dish.
- For the garnish, cut the artichokes if necessary, then the dried tomatoes into pieces.
Preparation of the cream
- Whip the eggs, sheep’s milk yoghurt and cream together
- Add salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Fill the bottom of the pie with the garnish.
- Pour the mixture over it and the chopped parsley.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 170°C