For 4 people – Preparation time 40 minutes – Cooking time 45 minutes – Medium
- 4 fillets of sea bream
- 1 drizzle of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Some almonds
Ingredients for the flan
- 500 g of spinach
- 4 whole eggs
- 200 g of sheep’s milk fromage frais
- 200 ml of sheep’s milk
- Salt to taste
- Nutmeg to taste
Ingredients for the glazed carrots
- 2 carrots
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 30 ml of water
- Blanch the spinach in boiling salted water for 2 minutes. Drain them.
- Blend the fromage frais, milk and eggs in a bowl and season.
- Put the spinach in 4 ramekins, pour the flan mixture.
- Bake in a bain-marie at 130°C for 35 minutes.
- Wash and peel the carrots, cutting them on the diagonal
- Blanch them in boiling water for 2 minutes. Drain them.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the carrots, salt and sugar, leave them to caramelize slightly and then deglaze with water.
- Cook for 2 minutes longer.
- Heat the oil in a pan. Cook the fillets on the skin side until they are golden brown.
- Put the fillets on a dish, finish cooking in the oven at 160°C for 5 minutes.