Serves 4 – Preparation time 10 minutes – Easy
- 500g of tomatoes
- 1 piece of cucumber
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 drizzle of olive oil
- 1 drizzle of sherry vinegar
- 200g of sheep’s milk fresh cheese
- Some chervil sprigs
- Wash the tomatoes and the cucumber. Cut them into pieces.
- Put all the ingredients in a blender bowl, mix. Leave to stand in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Add a little quenelle of sheep’s milk fresh cheese, pour the gazpacho in the verrines.
- Decorate with a chervil sprig.